Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

My time at rippa rugby



“Wake up my mum shouted angrily” Oh no I said i am going to be late for the east view marist Auckland rippa rugby tournament! When I got to school everybody was shouting at me” there's only one more uniform hurry up”. When I got in class to wear my uniform there were pants that were 2x the size of my waist but they were the only ones so….. I had too. When I went outside I tried not to make it obvious but of course I ruined it myself by telling my teacher, When we left I came with my friend Beata and her dad in his mini race car. We got to the field early because we wanted to find a good spot. When we found our spot I thought it wasn't such a good spot because we were blocking where the ambulance comes  through if someone is hurt. When we were all set up we started to warm up our speed and strength. We did some passing drills and tested our strength and weakness. Our first game was against parnell panama Rd second Pt england and third St thomas. I think we were just nervous in our first game but at the same time I think we were good because we only lost by two points. Our second game was against Pt england I was scared because roomers say that Pt england has the best defence and Attacking skills. Then we went to support and help our other team. They were vs Pt england too but when we started to play we knew that they were a powerfully experienced skilled team.  Then my team had two more teams to play. When we vs the fourth team there people were good at their passing and communication and they had good defence especially for people who don’t look fit. I tried not to get embarrassed because my pants were way too big. I felt proud of myself and my class for doing the best they can. I would really look forward to going there again.

1 comment:

  1. HI Amihuti I like When are you Express Yourself to this

    ReplyDelete