Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2020

2020 Keep it simple action plan

            Lesson Two continued 

                Human dignity
In class for the past few days we have been talking about lent. I gave up junk food for rent because I think it’s a waste of our energy and it’s bad for our health insurance.

  
 This is what i am giving up for lent- 
What I am giving up for lent- For lent I am giving up fast food
 and why- I am giving up fast food because I think it’s just a waste of our animals, also a it’s poor for our health insurance.

Prayer for the people in need- 
Dear Heavenly father. Please bless all the poor and the people who don't have the things they need. People who don't have any homes or people who died from terrible disasters  that have caused destruction. Please bless all the kids who don't have any caregivers to support them and love them. Bless all those people don't live the life that they want, or that they hate. Please bless all the parents that are homeless and need food for their kids. I ask this through Christ our lord Amen.

Giving forgiveness to my enemies-
 I had got mad at this boy who is one year younger than for calling me chicken just because sometimes I bring chicken to school for lunch and morning tea sometimes. The first time he called me a chicken I fought it was a funny joke but then he started to say it to me every day which made me thrillingly angry. But  in class I have learned that if you get mad at someone and if it's past 5 minutes it doesn't matter, even in five weeks or five years or five centuries. I have also learned that being mad at someone isn't the way. For an example me and my brother got into a fight last night because we were playing a silly game, then it went too far that’s when we had face consequences. But I have slowly gone over it.


Argument free zone/ negative thought free zone- 
I have had many arguments with my siblings and my friends. That is why now I am going to start an argument free zone, also a negative free zone. If you dont know what it means it means no arguments negative free zone means no stupid thinking or no thinking about starting a fight or  an fight.



Do-
One time my friend thought that he was not good enough to be in my rugby team just because he has some weight on him. So I had to encourage him to think that just because he’s well i'm not trying to be mean but fat he is still a mighty person.


Which country has the most internally displaced persons?
The countries with the largest IDP populations were Syria (7.6 million), Colombia (6 million), Iraq (3.6 million), the Democratic Republic of the Congo (2.8 million), Sudan (2.2 million), South Sudan (1.9 million), Pakistan (1.4 million), Nigeria (1.2 million) and Somalia (1.1 million).
   


No comments:

Post a Comment