Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Giving forgiveness to my enimeis

Giving forgiveness to my enemies-
 I had got mad at this boy who is one year younger than
for calling me chicken just because sometimes I bring
chicken to school for lunch and tea sometimes. The first
time he called me a chicken I fought it was a funny joke but
then he started to say it to me every day which made me thrillingly
angry. But today in class I have learned that if you get mad
at someone and if it's past 5 minutes it doesn't matter, even in five
years or five centuries. I have also learned that being mad at someone
isn't the way. For an example me and my brother got into a fight last
night because we were playing a silly game, then it went to far that’s
when we had face consequences. So first thing when I go to school I
will try to forgive that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment