Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

2 time planting a vege

On Wednesday 10 of March 2020 afternoon my class went to our new garden which was built by our cleaner Mr tie arden to start planting plants. This garden is a vegetable garden. When we got there I saw that cabbages were already there. I knew straight away it’s a vege garden. I also knew it was cabbages from the past class who were here. There alot of us so we had to wait in a line, when I started to plant my vegetable I made a hole and then squished all the dirt to the side so my plant could fit. Next I started to put my plant in the hole and cover it up, I was thinking in my head what it would look like one year later when I was seven. When I was done I was so proud of myself for doing the best I can. Lastly I started looking at other few of my friend's vegetables. I think it is a good thing that we made a garden because more life will become one with us. Lastly I  went back to class and carried on with my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment