Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

My second planting a plant/vegetable

Image result for planting vegetables cartoon classes Image result for planting vegetables cartoon classes
On Wednesday afternoon my
class went to our garden to start planting vegetables.
When we got there I saw that cabbages were already planted from
the past class who were here. There are alot of us so we had to wait in a
line, when I started to plant my vegetable I made a hole and then squished
all the dirt to the side so my vegetable could fit.
Next I started to put my plant in the hole and cover it up, I
was thinking in my head what it would look like one year later when I will be seven. When I was done I was so proud of myself for doing the best I can. Lastly I started looking at the other few of my friends vegetables, then I went back to class and carried on with my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment