Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

Have you ever wondered who's the tallest person in the WORLD.

Today for home learning, I went on to this site which leads me to many reading activities. I then set off to this article, which explained to me who the tallest man that ever lived. The staggering site told me, all the information I needed to know about. I learned from this site that, the tallest man has only grown so tall, because of A physical condition called Pituitary, gigantism. I then carried on reading the article and found out, that the tallest man in the world, the reward goes to American Robert radlow. Robert radlow was an astonishing, Eight feet 11 inches tall. Great heights aren't only limited to men, however, the tallest woman was Zeng Jinlian, who stood eight feet 2 inches. Most of the tall people are in Nether land, the average height of dutch is aproxametly, six feet. The United States once claimed the title of the tallest country, but American males now average just five feet, nine inches tall. You can go to this site, and try to enjoy your time reading articles and retelling the whole thing. 

When you have time in your day you could do the same, thing once you've finished you can blog it and put in questions as I did.  

Here is a link to the site. https://wonderopolis.org/

Q: How tall do you think you would be if you were really tall?


Q: How tall are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment