Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

What is a Algorithm

What is an Algorithm?
An Algorithm is when someone tells you something step by step
or, when you tell a robot to get something e.g brush my hair and
brush my teeth. Instead of getting a toothbrush for your teeth he or
she would get a toothbrush for your hair and a hair brush for your teeth.
An algorithm is also a set of rules to be followed especially from a computer.

Here is an activity that i did on Algorithm.I had to write an Algorithm on

What do you know about Algorithm?
First I wake up.
I get out of bed.
Then I go in the bathroom.
I get my tooth brush.
Then I get my tooth paste.
I put my tooth paste on.
Pour a bit of water on.
Start brushing my teeth on the top row
Then the rest of my teeth.
Then I wash my face.
Then put I toothbrush back.
For the next twenty four hours

1 comment: