Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Pentecost Presentation.

Today in class yr 6 boys and girls both presented a group video about Pentecost. There was a boy and girl group, yr 5s had to do a comic strip to rettel the story about Pentecost. When we were all ready a cold Antarctica like chill ran down my spine. I was at first nervous to present to our class for some reason. My group was the third group to go up and present so yeah, that's a problem. When the second group FINALLY finished I was petrified like I have never EVER presented something.
My group got up and embarrassingly walked up on my so called stage and tried my best not to show my embarrassment feeling within my face. Once finished I relaxed and listened and questioned other   presentations. THE END.

Here is my group video.

No comments:

Post a Comment