Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2020

My mindfulness place

Today in class we have been looking at where our mindfulness place is and what we can, hear, feel and smell. Here is what I wrote.

4/6/2020

My mindfulness place is where I can get to think outside the box, and have a soothingly calm time, hear what I hear,smell,feel,see,and what my feelings are.

I can hear:  I can hear birds chirping among my head, trying to tell gossip to other creatures in the forest. 
I can hear the run of smooth wind wiping a small frown off my face.
I can hear my breathing going in and out soothingly.
I can hear Elephants making cheerful noises and playing with their happy children.
I unexpectedly heard a big BANG! The bang sounds like a herd crashing into each other. 
Lastly, I hear it all stop and peacefully go back to the peaceful forest it used to be.


5/6/2020
I said to myself, this is what I feel in my mindfulness place. 
I can feel the enjoyable, cosy breeze of wind wipe a frown off of my face.
I can feel my hair soothingly blowing my hair around, like a rollercoaster going up down, up down. 
I can feel my feet trying to tell me how nice it is in my mindful place.
I can feel my mind refreshing all my negative thinking in my head.
I can lastly body is all relaxed like a chair that has never been used.




8/6/2020
In my pedatation place I can smell cow patty from a distance.
I can smell the fresh air circling my surrounding like a tornado.
I can smell my own CHEESE breath drifting around, my face like a raft in the sea.
I can somehow smell the tree stump that is creating a new life. 

I can lastly smell the earthly ground flowers that cover my feet, like water.

No comments:

Post a Comment