Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

What I learned in mindfulness

Refresh your Senses - Mindfulness Activity
WALT: Reflect on our personal favourite five senses and think about
how they impact our daily lives.

Make a copy of this document and save it into your inquiry folder.
Think carefully about the things that you enjoy and how your senses may help
guide you to peace in a time of difficulty.

My favourite sight is the waves at mission bay and the trees waving while
I walk by.

Because of It helps me calm down if I have just got angry at someone

I can use this to help me every day by thinking about what I did that has hurt
someone


My favourite sound is the waves splashing on the rocks at the beach.

Because it sounds smooth.

I can use this to help me every day by helping me relax.


My favourite smell is chicken

Because when I smell the chicken it just makes me happy

I can use this to help me every day by helping me feel happy

My favourite taste is soup

Because it tastes so yummy
I can use this to help me every day by getting healthy



My favourite touch is flowers

Because it feels smooth
I can use this to help me every day by



My thoughts can be helpful by
imagining happy stuff.

My thoughts can be distracting by thinking
about something else in-class time

Mindfulness has taught me (What has done our mindfulness taught you about your thoughts?)
about how we use our mind and how we
acted.

No comments:

Post a Comment