Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

My wonderful weekends

On Saturday 31 of August, me my cousin, my brother, my sister, and my mum and dad went to Fiji vs Tonga union game. The game was at Eden Park, it took us a long time to find our gate. When we found our seats the teams were just about to come out, I got really excited and really nervous because Fiji is a really fit and tough team. Tonga got the first goal and I thought they were about to win but I spoke to early Fiji scored 1 try to. That is when I started getting nervous, Fiji is very competitive But I know Tonga can catch up. As Tonga was loosing I thuoght they were loosing because they eat to much pig and they get fat and unfit. The game ended and I was really happy for Fiji because they deserve it, but at the same time, I was angry cause I was really looking forward to Tonga to win but maybe next time. And that was my wonderful weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment