Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

How the day was at school

At school we just about ready to start our day. Suddenly we got interrupted by people walking in and out, that is when I knew that it was not going to be a good day. In maths it took people 45 minutes to do the quick quiz of the day, I think that we could improve by listening to instructions and stop talking to the people beside us. In Religous Education it took us half an hour to get settled and half an hour to do our work, I think we could improve by not giving our teacher such a hard time and we would have to be at the right place at the right time on our devices. In the afternoon we took way to long to do our storytelling of taonga, The only reason why I am writing this is that I want to write how we could improve in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment