Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Music conceret

On Monday the 2cnd of August my whole school had a MUSIC CONCERT. The reason why we had music
the concert is because we wanted to see what we have learned in music for the past 9 months.
 I was really shy because I am not good at performing in front of an audience.
 As I sat on the floor the ukulele reminded me of my baby sister strumming my guitar while I was sleeping. 
The other classes were pretty good to they made it look really easy, but then it was our turn I got scared.


 I like the rhythm of the song because it reminds me of my family, it reminds me of my
family because we always sing songs together.

There were four classes to compete, while I was banging the drum it felt like a flame of fire was coming down my
hand.  At the end room 5 harmony singers were going to sing Eteatua for the end, it was amazing.
Then we said our home time prayer and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment