Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Narrative writing- Old history

 

      Creative Writing



Monday 10th October 2020

Today in class I have wrote a story about me being a mirror who has been stuck under water for 251 years. I am a mirror who belonged to a very handsome but young toa. One day young toa was down at the beach and doing a haka when suddenly there was a loud bang he fell, to the floor and I mistakenly fell out. My class did this for our inquiry topic and so we can learn old history. Here is my story...


It was just an ordinary day in the  world of darkness (or what you humans call bags). I suddenly saw a beam of light shine through the darkness and a humanoid figure pulled me out. He had pale white skin and had granny like hair. I was given to a brown handsome figure when I saw him. I thought of him as my brother because of how handsome we both looked. He was always moving and sometimes I would get squished but didn't mind because I felt warm. One day the air smelled……. Saltay .. saltly….. Aarrgghh huh?  Aww salty air which was new because I was used to smelling nothing inside the dark… bag. 



I heard him talking with different people which I was scared of just in case you know...I get passed on to some fat ugly figure who will look at me every MINUTE!. All of a sudden I heard a man call out something but I didn’t really hear anything. Suddenly my… brother like person ran and started doing a haka. All of a sudden there was a loud bang and my brother fell to the ground. When he did I was mistakenly dropped into the water and sank to the bottom of the reef. I spent day and night watching as the waves got bigger. One day a HUMONGOUS wave struck the land and carried me all the way to New Zealand. Trust me you don't want to know where I landed.


... FINE! I landed in a pile of cow patty right next to the Auckland Museum. I was found by one of the coworkers and taken in to see if I was valuable. I was recognized as the young toa who died… don't ask me why. I was then kept in the museum until finally set into a package and sent to St Pius x School which was exciting. When I arrived it took  room 5 4 weeks until finally I was taken out by a handsome young… sporty kid Amihuti 


TO BE CONTINUED…...


No comments:

Post a Comment