Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

Maths(Tables Torture)

 Today for my maths starter I completed a tables torture  activity. In this activity I set up my own difficulty,(Up to difficulty 3) and then I generated my own grid for my tables torture activity. I have to be quick and had to get my fingers typing because I was also racing/challenging against a timer. Once i was finished I marked my work and then wrote a blog about it. One goal for this activity for me is to make sure that am re checking my work and slowing down. My time was 2 minutes and 23 seconds.

                                                   

         Here is a picture of my activity.                             

                                                                                            




 

No comments:

Post a Comment