Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Long weekends

 On Monday morning I was awakened by the sound of loud but soothing music. I got out of bed and realised that everyone in the house was up and going. I asked my older brother Sateki what's going on. He said that it was our sister's 18th birthday. I was surprised, then my mum called me and told me to get changed so I did while doing so I was eavesdropping and heard that it was also her dads birthday too. What made me cry was the fact her dad was not there to celebrate the time with her because he sadly passed away. We still wanted to celebrate it so we went to the cemetery and my siblings and I performed a heart warming song for him. We said our goodbyes and went to my house to celebrate my sisters birthday.



My mum and dad went to buy some food while my brothers and I set up a tent and tables for the food. By the time we finished my mum and dad were back with a lot of alcohol and 10 bags of a family pack of KFC. My mum was tired of waiting so told all of the kids to come and eat. I ate to my hearts content and when finished I was very very full. I asked if my cousins and I could go to the park so we did for about 30 minutes and came back to us playing games on our parents phones. I had a shower from all of the craziness and got ready to go to sleep for school. I got in bed, got all warm and cosy and then everyone outside started singing. I knew they were drunk because someone smashed all the bottles and tables outside. I finally got some sleep and woke up refreshed but still TIRED.


No comments:

Post a Comment