Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Today I made my first draft on Narrative writing. I have not finished
my piece of writing why?. Well because I am going to see how I am progressing
through my time doing Narrative writing. I am going to finish of my writing
through my short period of time doing literacy. What I dont like about
my writing is I am putting to much effort into a DRAFT!. What I like
about my writing is I have firstly hooked in the reader(I think) and have
put words I don't use. Here is my first draft for narrative writing.
Ghost ship in the lake.

One sunny morning I was awakened from a dark dream.I shook off my negative and went to brush my teeth while doing so I think my eyes were playing tricks on me but I saw an old looking ship. I thought nothing of it so once I finished brushing my teeth I went to eat breakfast. Again I saw the same ship but slightly closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment