Pages

Monday, July 20, 2020

My compelling holiday


In my holidays it was fun but I mostly liked going to my brothers rugby game.

On the holidays on a Saturday morning. A glimmer of hope and sunshine woke me up from a spell casting like sleep. I as usual exited out of bed and walked around the house,
while doing so I saw my dad and older brother getting ready to arrive at my brother's
rugby game. I remembered that I was going too. I randemly picked some clothes
and got changed, After changing I got into my dads  drove to Marist Rugby Club. I noticed 
some  friends from school,  so I went and played with them. The game then began. It was an
interesting game, why? because  I got to see how it would be like if I played when I am older.
After the game I genuinely enjoyed watching my brother play. I then went home and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment