Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Summary of what I have done on Harrys war

What was Harry before he joined the army?Harry used to be a
farmer on a field.
Who did Harry write to from the camp? Post card.
What did Harry do when he failed the stretcher inspections? He became miserable.
Why were the soldiers angry about being in England after the war? Because
they did not have a ride to get back home so they were stuck, only
Harry knew that there was no ride.
Who saved the officer and how? Harry did because
he stood up to the leader of the pack, and said that
he was just larking around.

What do these words mean?
Shirik- Avoiding something or someone
Doge- Chief
Duty- Job


Answer these questions?
What color is Harry hair- Black
How many horses in the text-4
What card has been shown- Postcard
Find the gardener


What did I do well? Answering the questions.
Which activity challenged me the most? Meaning of the
words.
What did I do about it? I wrote the meanings and I answered
questions.
Which activity was easier for me? Answering the questions.

How can I extend myself next time? By adding more
information for the readers to understand what I am writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment