Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 2 Diary Entry

Day 2: Digging Deep - Imagine you’re an officer at war.
Write a diary entry about the events in the mess that night.
Remember to include your thoughts and feelings as if you
were at war!
How to write a diary entry:
  1. Write the date, day and time, then start with ‘Dear Diary’ (as diary is like a friend).
  2. Begin the entry with a general sentence describing the day or momentary feelings. 
  3. In the body, you may discuss an event (in past tense), your feelings towards it (present tense).
  4.  How it is likely to affect your future plans (future tense).
  5. Conclude with a final comment and a future course of action


 Wednesday 25 April 1918

Dear Diary I feel good today because I woke up before everyone,
except for the Head coach. I feel good about waking up early because
usually I am last and the Head coach would fech someone to wake me up.
When I started walking around it was very quiet compared to when everyone else
was awake, the Head coach saw me and asked me if he was the only one awake, I told him
“yes why do you ask”. He told me that he needed help carrying tyres onto the field,
that was unusual because he knows that I can’t lift a tyre. To my surprise when I  was
about to lift the tyres it wasn't heavy at all, I looked at the coach. He was smiling at me like he
knew what was going on, I said” why is it…..”. The coach butt in and said than the tires
were not heavy, I was confuse he said”you only think its heavy because how big it is”. I
then felt someone hit my head, I realised it was just a dream, I told my coach everything,
he told me in my dreams wich was kind of right, it was a dream after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment