Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

My Admirable person

                             Admirable person

Admirable person- Mom


An admirable person is someone who inspires and someone who you look up to. My admirable person is my mum, I am going to list reasons why my mum is admirable.


Firstly I admire my mother for her commitment to us children.  At times I noticed she is very tired from work, but she still cooks my siblings and I food and prepares a lovely dinner for the family. 

  

 Secondly My mum is very STRICT and she meant what she says.  When she says NO, she means no.  I  often  have hard  times with her and I don't speak up to her most of the time .  I know my mum is hard on my siblings and I, but  she does it to help us get a good future. We live by mum’s rule at home and no one ever tries to change her.


 My mum is the strongest spirited person I know. How? Well because even when she is sad, angry or  sick, she keeps on trying and never gives up. E.g My mum is a very fine Tongan speaker so she made a new rule: If you speak English without mixing it with Tongan, you get sent to your room for 30 minutes.


 Last but not least the best thing about my mother is she thinks of my siblings and I before she thinks of herself. E.g she is determined to help us get a good and successful education. 


These are the reasons why I admire my mother. I hope this has inspired you to be grateful you have a mum even if she is loud and yells at you, but always remember that it comes from the heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment