Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

 On Monday 2nd of November I was awakened by my sister's hand to my face. I was not angry but excited because my class and I got a chance to go and visit Chelsea Sugar factory. I quickly and anxiously ironed my clothes and put them on. After about 30 minutes my sister and I ran out the house and hopped inside the car and rushed our mum to take us to school. 


After we dropped off I walked into class and realised that my friends were as excited as me (as expected). I noticed that my one friend was here, you're probably wondering so what's wrong? Well you see my friend usually never comes on Mondays but because he heard that we were going to the factory, he came.


Later on the bus finally arrived. I was the last person on so I had to sit at the very front. 25 minutes had passed and we arrived at this big pink FACTORY. My class and I were split into two groups: group one(orange group) and group two(pink group). My group and I were going to bake chocolate chip cookies while the other group was on a factory tour.


Our guide was Jo (female). I was apparently the only person who didn't cook at home. So I was a demonstrate but didn't mind.I was doing good until I was asked to have a taste of the vanilla essence. And because I was the only one who doesn't bake at home I stupidly drank a full spoon of it. Boy I regretted that. I could list what it tasted like but…Never mind arrgghh.


Later on we were taken on the factory floor where we met a lot of people and climbed a lot of stairs. After the factory tour my group and I went into the interactive zone to do a quiz. Whoever finishes first and has most of the questions wins a pen or a Chelsea Factory collar, the runner up wins a Chelsea factory pen. I won the pen and my friend won the collar. Soon after it was time for lunch. My friends and I ate lunch and played a little bit until it was time to leave. I would love to go there in the future and maybe even work there.


No comments:

Post a Comment