Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

K4K

On thursday me and my class went to K4K to practice for the night. Sadly I was not going because my voice was dried out, When we went to the practise there were so many little kids. I think that was the first time I ever felt tall, We had to wait about 10 - 15 minutes till we could go in so we just got ready for it. After about 10 minutes we went in the stadium was HUGE. The people who Jakie clark and Nathan king, They both had beautiful voices. What I was angry about was we couldn’t go to the toilets till morning tea which took a really long time, After about 20 songs we had morning tea I made new friends but I also made enemies. After  morning tea it was solo rehearsal I have a nice voice but I was to shy so I passed, all of the soloists were great but I like the first song it loud and noise but it was smooth and calm at the same time . When it finished a lady told schools to go one by one which took a very long time. When we got on the bus I felt sleepy so I took a little nap. And that was my time at K4K.

No comments:

Post a Comment