Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Life is important because...

 Life is Important Because…


Some people of the world are not grateful to be given a chance to be born. In this writing I will write about why life is important


Firstly,us humans who live in this world do not live very long. Some people

take life for Granted and don't care about their health, or others. God made us to live in this world but living in it would also mean, you would have to take care of the place you are living in. Did you know that kids my age and over had started a career. You might be thinking’’ Ooh I want to start a awesome career that will help me earn a lot of money’’ right. WRONG! In life there is a reason you have until highschool to really start thinking about your future.


Secondly, is there a time that you think that other people make you special? Well let me tell you something, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can make YOU special. Who you are is what makes you special.  If you have trouble finding a friend then look for one that  doesn't care if you're poor or rich, how much you weigh, what you look like, if your house is a mess and even if you have a family of CRAZY people.


Lastly, Love your family. I will love my family no matter what, even

though I have annoying siblings they will not always be here for me, especially

my parents. So if you ever feel like you hate your siblings or your parents,

remember that you have to make the most of their time here with you.


I hope this writing has inspired you to never throw your life away, and use it to your fulist potential.


No comments:

Post a Comment