Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020


Today in class I finished off my Cook Island Art. I chose these patterns because I am not

a confident drawer. My class did Cook Island art because it was Cook Island Week. We copied
the style of an Cook Island Artist. Here is my activity.



     Cook island art.

Monday 3rd of August my class started on our Cook Island art.
Why? Well because it was Cook Island week. We started off by
coloring in a blank long piece of paper with different colors of pastels.
It took us two days to finish coloring in our papers.
When we were all done with coloring in the paper we were given
black paint to go over, the paper at least three times.
When finished we let it down to dry, but because of lock down our
work was postponed for a MONTH. Today is September 4th and
I finished scraping off the black paint with skewers. I didn't care what
patterns I did because I am not a confident drawer.

Here is my (not so good) Piece of art.


No comments:

Post a Comment