Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

Narrative writing.


Today I have done my second edit to my Narrative
writing. I have not really expanded on my writing but I
have upgraded my problem in my piece of writing.
Ghost in the lake.

One sunny morning I was awoken from the glimmer of sunlight in my room.
I then went to brush my teeth, while doing so I think my eyes were playing tricks
on me but I saw an old looking ship. I thought nothing of it because this lake
has a lot of fish. So once I finished brushing my teeth I went to eat breakfast.
Again I saw the same ship but slightly closer. That was enough to make me stay at
my neighbor's house for the day.While was watching this horror movie called the invisible
man.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amihuti you did very good on Narrative writing and keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amihuti I think your story is great, I also like how you used glimmer in your writing, there unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Amihuti I really like your story and how you gave a little brief description on what you re doing and remember Invisible Man is a name of a movie so capital letters.

    ReplyDelete