Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

My fantastic holidays

During the holidays I went to church for singing. There were 18 community’s singing from all over Auckland. We were performing third and I was really excited. I went with my brothers, sisters, mum and dad. When it was our time to shine, I sang as loud as I could but  I tried not to lose my voice, so I would be able to sing the second song . I was really shy, and I had butterflies in my tummy. When we were finished I wasn’t sure that we did enough to show our best performance. That’s why I planned to use my voice on the second song. That was the song that counted. After a while waiting it was our turn again. When we sang, I sang as loud as I could but with a smooth voice. After we sang I felt proud of myself, and after half an hour of hearing other communities singing, we finally finished off with a prayer. Since our singing was so great my brother and I got too stay at my grandma’s house.
      

       And that was my fantastic holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment