Pages

Monday, June 3, 2019

Long weekends including queens birthday


On the long weekends me and my family went to a Tongan mass. Me and my dad mum and brothers and sisters went , we went in different rides though. After the mass my mums friends bought us BK / burger king to celebrate doing good singing at the Tongan mass. After we ate we were still so hungry so we ate some sausages  and stake, then we just started playing and waiting for my friends too go home. When they left my sister went to It was only me and my brother, the next day they came my mums friends daughter told us everything she even told us that my sister was swearing at there house and boss her around. Then they went I was going to tell my mum But she told the so I didn't but my brother did, After that we just went to sleep for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment